Metal Crash Barrier (Upcoming)
Metal Crash barriers are basically Road safety system. It works like hard shoulder which prevents vehicles from colliding with obstacles such as boulders, walls, buildings and also prevents vehicles entering into large storm
drains, steep slopes or deep water. Hambro Tech introduces Metal Crash Barriers of different thickness/gauges depending upon the requirement.
• As restraining barriers on embankments of Expressways & Highways.
• As containment barriers on medians and grade separators of four/six lane roads.
• As protection barriers/containment barriers for hilly terrains and ghat roads.
• As racecar crash guards on car racing tracks.
• For interior traffic safety at Airports, Plants handling hazardous chemicals, mines, collieries, etc.,
• As fencing barriers for country border lines, expanse lands, water bodies, bridge piers, signposts, rocky areas etc.,
Components of Metal Crash Barriers
• Cold roll formed in thickness of 3.00 mm/2.67 mm
• Raw material conforming to IS 5986 Grade: Fe 360/Fe 410/ Fe 510, IS 10748 Grade II or eqvt.
• Hot dip galvanized to 550 gms/sq.m
Posts & Spacer
• Cold roll formed in thickness of 5.00 mm/4.2 mm
• Raw material conforming to IS 5986 Grade: Fe 360/Fe 410, IS 10748 Grade II or eqvt.
• Hot dip galvanized to 550 gms/sq.m.
• 3 mm/2.67 mm thick turned down end terminals.
• 3/2.67 mm thick press formed end terminals (Fish tail)
• 3/2.67 mm U shaped terminals as median end terminals
• Anchored in ground as per Clause 810
• Anchored in concrete on shoulders (If specified)
• Anchored in concrete with base frame on bridges
• M20 and M16 fasteners as per IS 1367 Grade 4.6/8.8
• Hot dip galvanized
We offer following thicknesses/gauges: